Hi

Zchidy

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Game Addict
Discussing sports adds years to my lifespan.Now I think it’s time to answer the call of duty.
You need the game lines I write you the reality.Write out of passion not for cruise.

Henrywrites1

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Game Addict
Discussing sports adds years to my lifespan.Now I think it’s time to answer the call of duty.
You need the game lines I write you the reality.Write out of passion not for cruise.
Hello @Zchidy, you are welcome to the Mmogodly gaming Community. Feel free to interact while making a couple of friends too.

Jason

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Game Addict
What are some of your hobbies? Where are you from? What are some of your favorite games?

Zchidy

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
What are some of your hobbies? Where are you from? What are some of your favorite games?
Watching football is my hobby I'm a Man U fan but also love Barcelona mode of football. I'm from Anambra the business hub of Nigeria. My favourite games are football, Tennis and mobile action game series