Best smartphone for gaming?

Ja sa bong

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
It depends on the brand. Some phone rams can't be compelled with other inferior brands of same RAM. So, how many GB ram are we going for? I thought 12GB of Samsung is cool
Yeah, 12GB RAM is good but 18GB RAM is better, you know that right? If I can get 18GB RAM, why worry about 12GB?

Zchidy

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Yeah, 12GB RAM is good but 18GB RAM is better, you know that right? If I can get 18GB RAM, why worry about 12GB?
Good. 18GB RAM will be very nice. I'm imagining how smooth and sweet the experience will be like playing with such a great phone with big RAM

Ja sa bong

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Good. 18GB RAM will be very nice. I'm imagining how smooth and sweet the experience will be like playing with such a great phone with big RAM
Seriously, it's something that's going to be unparalleled with how good the gaming experience would be immersive.

Anachiwo

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
What's the best smartphone would you recommend for gaming and what's the likely specifications that such smartphone would come with?
I'm currently making use of Samsung S20FE and it's quite good when it comes to running my video games.