Best smartphone for gaming?

Heatman

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
What's the best smartphone would you recommend for gaming and what's the likely specifications that such smartphone would come with?

Henrywrites1

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
I will focus the specifications when it comes to getting a mobile device for gaming. The Ram should be up to 8gb with an internal storage of more than 64gb. This is to enable the user have access to heavy games on the device.

Heatman

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
I will focus the specifications when it comes to getting a mobile device for gaming. The Ram should be up to 8gb with an internal storage of more than 64gb. This is to enable the user have access to heavy games on the device.
I know that 8GB RAM is that good to begin with but I guess there is one that's got more than 8GB RAM?

Ja sa bong

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
What's the best smartphone would you recommend for gaming and what's the likely specifications that such smartphone would come with?
Unfortunately, I'm still making of a smartphone that's limited to 4GB RAM and it's not enough for my gaming needs on the smartphone.

Heatman

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Unfortunately, I'm still making of a smartphone that's limited to 4GB RAM and it's not enough for my gaming needs on the smartphone.
It's definitely going to be making your games to be lagging which is very disappointing and frustrating when playing.

Heatman

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Most phones with up to 16GB RAM should be able to deliver when it comes to playing games on them. That is the type of device that one should budget for.
There was one with 18GB RAM which isn't too far from the ROG with 16GB RAM. Those smartphone are used for streaming games.

Henrywrites1

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
There was one with 18GB RAM which isn't too far from the ROG with 16GB RAM. Those smartphone are used for streaming games.

Most of these devices will definitely cost a fortune to own! The specifications will always be worth it at the end of the day.

Zchidy

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with the following specifications makes it the best smartphone
Main screen: 6.8in QHD+ Dynamic Amoled 2X (500ppi) 120Hz
Processor: Samsung Exynos 2200 (EU) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (US)
RAM: 8 or 12GB of RAM
Storage: 128, 256, 512GB or 1TB
Operating system: One UI 4.1 based on Android 12
Connectivity: 5G

Henrywrites1

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with the following specifications makes it the best smartphone
Having a device that runs the 5G network must be a big advantage too! Any idea on how much this particular Android device is going to be in the market?

Henrywrites1

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Yes it's a new phone and one of Samsung's hottest smartphone phone. The phones functions are incredible and I believe it worth the price

That's good to hear. This means that for me to afford the phone, I need to work and save for a couple of months. Big dream, but one that is achievable.

Ja sa bong

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
We are even disregarding smartphone with 16GB RAM and you're talking about 12GB RAM.

Zchidy

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
We are even disregarding smartphone with 16GB RAM and you're talking about 12GB RAM.
It depends on the brand. Some phone rams can't be compelled with other inferior brands of same RAM. So, how many GB ram are we going for? I thought 12GB of Samsung is cool