Android or IOS, what's your preference for gaming?

Henrywrites1

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
There are two basic operating systems that most devices use and they are Android OS and IOS.

There are gamers that likes using Android devices to play games while others prefer iOS based devices like iPhones. Which one makes your gaming experience better?

Henrywrites1

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
Android is the best as you have the chances of playing more games on Android than IOS
Yeah, that's true as most Android users have said that they have more games available on the Playstore than what the iOS users experience on the Appstore.

Ja sa bong

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
None of these are my favorite for handheld games because my favorite is Nintendo Switch. It's why ahead of games on Android or iOS.

Zchidy

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
None of these are my favorite for handheld games because my favorite is Nintendo Switch. It's why ahead of games on Android or iOS.
So there are More games on Ninetendo switch that's good to know at least with all these functions it worth it's price

Anachiwo

Got a bed here!
Godly Gold
There are two basic operating systems that most devices use and they are Android OS and IOS.

There are gamers that likes using Android devices to play games while others prefer iOS based devices like iPhones. Which one makes your gaming experience better?
I'm an android user, so I don't have any problems with playing my video game with it as long as the game can run on it.